Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: "Tropical Sunday"

3/03/2006

"Tropical Sunday"

SOLD
5"x7" Oil on Gallery-Wrapped Canvas $75. No framing is needed as there are no visible staples on the sides and the image extends all the way around the edges.

As I mentioned early on, I love the ocean. I love ALL the oceans and I've been fortunate enough to have seen a few in my lifetime. One of my other favorite places (other than the Great Northwest) is the Caribbean. I've painted many paintings from photos that are simply crowding me out of my limited space. Here's just one of those paintings. :) Enjoy! PURCHASE HERE

7 Comments:

Blogger Ruth McNally Barshaw said...

I love your work. :)
Your paintings make me long for the ocean.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen the originals of Colleen’s seascapes and they are luminous, absolutely stunning. Colleen is a gifted artist and also does wonderful watercolors. Lynn

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful work! Rich, vibrant colors, great compositions. Thank you Colleen!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colleen, you captured the luminosity of the Carribean ocean right on. Beautiful work.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You create such a tranquil mood. Love it!

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home