Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: Exhibiting at Ballard Art Walk

1/27/2007

Exhibiting at Ballard Art Walk


I've been invited to exhibit my work at the Ballard Art Walk February 10th through March 9th. I'm very excited about this opportunity, as I am displaying my art at the Forum Center, Cascade Board Room, ReMax Real Estate. 1718 56 St, Suite 210. Andrew L. Parker is hosting.
http://www.andrewlparker.com/

Ballard is an interesting, artsy sort of city and they have a good turn out for these events. If you're in the area, I'd like to offer an invitation. Please do drop by!
6-9 PM, Second Saturday of February PURCHASE HERE

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth McNally Barshaw said...

Huge congratulations on this!
Best of luck for a great show, big sales and lots of new fans.

Let us know how it works out. :)

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the opportunity to display your work. I hope you sell lots.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home