Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: 3 works accepted into Juried art exhibit

8/30/2007

3 works accepted into Juried art exhibit



These three pieces were juried into the Kenmore Fine Arts Exhibit. They are size 18x24", 5x7" and 16x20" respectively. They are all offered framed. The show runs through next Tuesday. I'm very pleased, particularly since this was my first time entering this show.

In addition, one of my young teen-age students received 'Honorable Mention' for her beautiful sculptured vase, free form in design with a Raku glaze. very nice, indeed. I'm quite proud of her, needless to say. Last month she and her sister also took 2nd and 3rd place in the youth division of the Magnolia Fine Arts Fair.

Labels: , , ,

PURCHASE HERE

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Colleen! You are having a great year and I hope it continues to be great years from now on!

2:46 PM  
Blogger jill said...

absolutely gorgeous! congratulations!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Lily Pang said...

I love the lily! It has the beautiful color combination!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home