Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: "Tomatoes Two, Tomatoes, Three"

5/15/2008

"Tomatoes Two, Tomatoes, Three"




These are both 4" x 6", oil on board. $100 each, unframed. I am absolutely nuts over tomatoes, especially tomatoes in summer - fresh from the vine. However, I've found a reasonable replacement, since summer seems to have deserted the Seattle area over the last few years, and at the very least - even when we have a few decent summer days, the growing season isn't long enough. But, I still need my 'tomato' fix. Costco sells tomatoes from a grower named "Campari" and I have to say, they are the BEST tomatoes ever! I am able to have the 'fresh from the vine' taste all winter long and have never been more pleased over store-bought tomatoes. Here's a link to their site. They have some great tomato recipes on the site as well. Try them, you won't regret it, I promise!

Labels: , , ,

PURCHASE HERE

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

These tomatoes look translucent and are just lovely!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home