Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: Upcoming Juried Shows for Summer

5/23/2009

Upcoming Juried Shows for Summer

I've just received notice that four (4) of my miniature paintings have been juried into the "Edmonds Fine Art Festival" for June 19- 21 in Edmonds, Wa. This is a very prestigioius art festival and Ia m honored to again have my work shown here. In addition, another painting of mine, although not a miniature has also been accepted in to the "Bothell LiveArts Festival", one of the oldest art festivals in the area. This is my second year having my work shown with this fine show. The dates are June 27-28th.

If you get a chance, please try to stop by and see all of the wonderful original pieces at these two excellent shows.

Labels: , , , ,

PURCHASE HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home