Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: "Dream Coast" 5" x 7" Oil

3/04/2006

"Dream Coast" 5" x 7" Oil





"Dream Coast" 5" x 7" Oil on Gallery-Wrapped Canvas $75. No framing is needed as there are no visible staples on the sides and the image extends all the way around.

I titled this "Dream Coast" for a couple of reasons. One, I'd love to be able to live in a lighthouse for a period of time - that would be a dream come true, and two, because this painting isn't of any real place, just a place I'd like to be. Hence, the title. See? Would you like to live here or just dream that you do? You can, for $75. U.S. funds. Just email to let me know. PURCHASE HERE

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another beautiful seascape Colleen!!!!
AND a beautiful dream indeed...viewing this from the dry, dusty mountains of Mexico all the beautul water is a sweet balm to the Spirit! I can always smell the tang of the salt air in your paintings!
I can hear the crashing of the breakers and imagine the glorious view the lucky lighthouse keeper has of the endless sea and the sailboats scudding by!!!
Great work!

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Wendy. It looks like areas up here in Norhtern CA. I like how there is a misty quality too.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this painting, you have the most wonderful imagination...

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home