Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: "Fiore del sole" (Flower of the Sun)

11/07/2007

"Fiore del sole" (Flower of the Sun)

SOLD
This oil painting (unlike the other recent ones posted is LARGE - 30" x 30" and will also displayed at the fantastic Arista Wine Cellars of Edmonds, during the November art walk on the 15th of this month. Please stop by for a visit and an exclusive wine tasting, hosted by Ruth & David Arista. Credit must go to my friend Stephanie who took this gorgeous photo for me to paint!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

PURCHASE HERE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Lily Pang said...

I love this. It does not like any other sunflowers. I wonder how beautiful it will be if I look at the real painting!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home