Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: "From the Bluff" Oil on canvas 20" x 24"

12/16/2007

"From the Bluff" Oil on canvas 20" x 24"


Another seascape in prep for the January 4-person group show at Oasis Gallery in Seattle. This has been such a busy time of year for me, as for everyone else. I've 9 small commissions to get finished so haven't posted much of anything else. Although I love the holidays, I won't miss them this year when they are gone. Happy Holidays to ALL. I will post my annual holiday card shortly. Do come back. :) Check out Pandora free internet music - for some very cool jazz holiday music. Just make that a 'new station' and it will search for the most wonderful holiday music - not distracting, and perfect to paint by!

Labels: , ,

PURCHASE HERE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like! I like! But then again, your seascapes are always wonderful!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home