Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: Lambert wins online contest!

8/21/2008

Lambert wins online contest!

"Hope", a very special painting to my heart has been entered into the competition at ArtFlock and today I received notice that I'd won! So, thank you to all who supported my artistic efforts by voting for me. There'll be a new themed contest each month, so be sure to check back to see the other wonderful art. I called this one "Hope" because that's what we Northwesterners have to have a great deal of when a storm threatens a perfectly gorgeous sunset - as happened to me and I had to capture the diminishing sun as it glistened off the tops of the waves. This painting is for sale - $400. It is framed in a solid wood walnut stained frame and wired, ready for hanging and enjoying on your wall. You may purchase by clicking the 'purchase here' button.

Labels: , , , , ,

PURCHASE HERE

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Colleen, I'm glad to hear that you won the contest. Congratulations!

Joyce

8:32 AM  
Blogger Steve E of Benderloch said...

Well done, Colleen! Another super seascape. Steve.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home