Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: "Retirement" Oil on canvas 10" x 10"

5/25/2009

"Retirement" Oil on canvas 10" x 10"


This is where *I* will be one of these fine days . . on a warm beach with the summer breezes circling around me as I ponder the 'meaning of life'. Can't think of anyplace I'd rather be when (and if) I ever put down my brushes. I call this one "Retirement" and it's on gallery wrapped canvas so no framing is needed, but can be framed if desired. $225. Click on the Paypal button to purchase now. PURCHASE HERE

3 Comments:

Anonymous Patty said...

Reminds me of Indian Pass beach in Florida. We spent a couple of weeks each summer there when I was growing up.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Art4U said...

I love this painting!
x Julie x

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Josie said...

I love this one. Makes me want to sit there with The Artiste.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home