Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: Edmonds Juried Art Accepted Miniature Work

5/12/2007

Edmonds Juried Art Accepted Miniature Work


I just received notice today that three of the four submitted miniature pieces I entered in the Edmonds, WA Fine Arts Festival have been accepted. I am so delighted about this. Although I've lived here for eons and attended the festival many, many times, I always seemed to forget when the entries were due and missed out. I got it together this year and submitted early! Here's a link to this very prestigious art festival in my neck of the woods.

http://tinyurl.com/2q9zu7

These are the three images that they opted to jury in. They're just wee ones, 4 x 4" and 4 x 6" on gallery-wrapped canvas. I'm very pleased to be accepted in a show that has such history, (fifty years and counting!) and especially more so considering that this is my first time entering! PURCHASE HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home