Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Tomatoes!

5/29/2008

Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Tomatoes!





More tomatoes! Well, they were here, they looked 'paintable' to me and so I painted them! Maybe next time I'll paint sliced tomatoes. I've added a companion piece with green peppers to these tomatoes. They make a beautiful pair for a kitchen, dining area. Bright colorful - and framed in bright, white frames to compliment shiny white appliances!

Labels: , , , , , ,

PURCHASE HERE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice little piece, Colleen. The green stripes make it for me.

5:50 AM  
Blogger PacificNorthwestPaintings said...

Thanks, Jennifer. I love the 'complementaries' and try to use them whenever possible. Now,, I am gonna go see what you have been up to!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home