Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: Behind Louella Cabin- Oil on canvas-11x14

11/15/2008

Behind Louella Cabin- Oil on canvas-11x14

SOLD
Just last month, I had the great pleasure to stay in a wonderful little cabin outside of Sequim, on the Olympic Peninsula in the very northern part of my beautiful state. The weather couldn't have been lovelier, and the cabin as charming as one could imagine. This painting is from directly behind the cabin, where there are hiking trails up the mountainside. Here's a link to the cabin, third one down the page on the right :
Louella
I think my next painting has to be of the Louella cabin itself and some of the other surrounding area. It was truly lovely and serene! If you're in the area, I highly recommend this historical old cabin for a short stay! You won't regret it. Email me here for further info or a custom painting of your favrite vacation spot.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

PURCHASE HERE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me want to be there! Very nice Colleen.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home