Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: "Summer's Bounty" 6" x 6" each Oil on canvas

6/17/2010

"Summer's Bounty" 6" x 6" each Oil on canvas



Ohhhhh, lovely tomatoes! I think of all the vegetables that I most enjoy painting, these top the list - but all sorts of peppers run a very close second. I like their form, their color, the satiny sheen of their skin. And as for peppers, well just the shape along is enough to intrigue any artist.
These little miniatures are perfect for that small area in the kitchen or dining room or small wall space. They also look wonderful on miniature easels that I will gladly offer complementary with purchase. Just $125 each painting. Please contact me for purchase or further information.
email Colleen here

Labels: , , ,

PURCHASE HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home