Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: "Curious Cove" 5" x 7" Oil on canvas

3/12/2006

"Curious Cove" 5" x 7" Oil on canvas

SOLD
"Curious Cove" is 5"x7" Oil on gallery-wrapped canvas. No framing needed as there are no visible staples on the sides and the image extends all the way around.

It's painted in a style I don't often use but always enjoy when I do. Much of the paint is applied with a painting knife. Fascinating to allow the colors to mingle on the canvas with little fuss.
I like it. Do you? Are you 'curious'? Just $100. PURCHASE HERE

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! How pretty that cove is!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning work Colleen. I admire anyone who can paint the sea...

Jen

4:44 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Couldn't agree more with all the comments! Quite beautiful and love the attention to shadows and highlights.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the warm colors in this painting! Would love to go for a walk here. So inviting!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home