Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: "Squeeze Me" 5" x 7" Oil SOLD

6/07/2006

"Squeeze Me" 5" x 7" Oil SOLD

SOLD
Here's one of my favorite things to paint, lovely, juicy, sliced lemons.... and also one of the small formats I like as well. This one's a 5x7" gallery wrapped canvas. No framing needed! If it makes you pucker and you want to purchase your own painting of lemons, , email me so you can commison such a painting!
Heres a comment from the recipient of this painting:
"Hi Colleen,
I love them!!! They are so beautiful! I will definitely keep you in mind for future painting needs."

MH, Pennsylvania

PURCHASE HERE

7 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Hi Colleen

I tried sending you an e-mail and didn't succeed. I wanted to thank you for the comments on my sky painting. (I've been having problems with blogger and can't even see my own pictures.)

I love this lemon painting and it always amazes me how much detail you manage in such a small format. That yellow pops the eyes!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

I've been having computer problems: I can't see the pictures on my own blog or on some others' unless I find where the posting is and click on it.

I love the yellows in your latest painting. They leap right out! Again, I am amazed at the detail you get on these small paintings.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

This is the third time I have left a comment, but I was having computer problems and I guess they weren't saved.

I think the yellow just jumps right out of this painting! Very nice.

You asked me whether I lived in the countryside--Yes, and we see lots of deer and rabbits, etc., but rarely a moose.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Do you feel like you have "Joyce Overload"? Sorry about all the similar posts.

3:30 PM  
Blogger PacificNorthwestPaintings said...

No, no - not at all. My my fault, had 'moderate comments' on due to overload of a spammer! But, changed back now. :)

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lemon painting looks so luscious Colleen. Good enough to eat and I'm a confirmed sweet tooth!

Jen

11:58 AM  
Blogger nicbrek said...

I never knew lemons could look so good. You definitely did your magic with this piece.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home