Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: "Unfinished Symphony" 18"x24" oil on stretched canvas, $550

3/31/2006

"Unfinished Symphony" 18"x24" oil on stretched canvas, $550

I decided to post this work since it is now for sale. Although, not a miniature, it's one that fits well into my favorite subjects to paint. The last brushstroke on this painting was done just about the time my daughter appeared on the planet! I decided that I didn't want her inhaling the fumes of the paint and turpentine into her tiny little, fragile lungs. So, I put it away. But, I forgot (until last year) that I HAD put it away in the closet. I discovered it, finished it and here it is - ready for your viewing pleasure and purchase if you can't live without it. I like it every bit as much (if not more) than I did the day I began it! Just email me for details and purchase info, payment plan available. $595, framed. S/H extra. PURCHASE HERE

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the new seascape, and ALL of them!!! Oh, if only my house were bigger -- oh, say about the size of a museum. Thanks for the visual treats, Colleen!!!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful painting....both the sky and the sea!

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just hit me that the thing I like most about your paintings is that the movement is so realistic. I can HEAR that wave crashing! Wonderful painting, Colleen!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home