Technorati Profile PacificNorthwestPaintings: Dusk, Haystack Rock

5/16/2007

Dusk, Haystack Rock

SOLD
Another beautiful view of one of my favorite places on the Oregon Coast. This painting gave me fits for a while and I finally had to set it aside for a while until the solution came to me. I Wanted to convey that still colorful but in a low-key-gray-sort-of-way that only comes as dusk settles on over the coast. I finally got it and am very satisfied with the result. "Dusk" is 8" x 24" on gallery wrapped canvas.

This painting will be in the Edmonds Art Walk for June (June 21st is opening night) at the Horizon Bank. I'll be there, so if you are in the area, please do stop in and say hello - enjoy hors d'oevres and wine. I hope to see you.

Labels: , , , , ,

PURCHASE HERE

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison Ashwell said...

I really love the smoky amaethyst colours and the atmosphere that you have captured so well

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. I wish I could see it bigger.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Bobbi A. Chukran, Author said...

I really like that one, Colleen. Good luck on the Art Walk!

bcgr

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home